Our location at 644 River Drive in Bettendorf was built in 1892-93 by Captain August E. Reimers. The house is reminiscent of the Queen Anne architectural style common in homes at this time. Capt. Reimers, whom had served in the Civil War, was later a steamboat pilot. The Reimers family resided in the house until 1923 when the McGinnis family acquired it.
Click one of the images below to view a large copy of it. When viewing the image, click on the left or right edges to scroll forward and back through all images. Scroll down for a virtual tour of our facility.